How can you use the date of birth for Gmail account recovery ?

Sometime people might wonder about whether Gmail account recovery is achievable through the birth date or not. The answer is yes, recovery of a Gmail account is very much possible with the date of birth in case the user has set it as a security question. Moreover, if you are looking forward to learning the exact procedure to recover Gmail account with the date of birth, then follow the given steps:

  • Visit Gmail recovery page and enter your email address
  • Press next, then provide last remembered password
  • Or tap Try another way to move towards the next step
  • Then, you will get the choice to receive a security code in registered number
  • Press I don’t have my phone tab and move next
  • Next, you will get the choice to receive a security code in the recovery email
  • Press Try another way and you will reach to the security question tab
  • Now select answer security question tab and a new window will open
  • Then you have to provide your correct date of birth
  • Submit your answer and move to password reset tab
  •  Now create a new password for Gmail and save it
     Hence, the query about how to recover Gmail account with Date of Birth is answered above successfully. Moreover, the Gmail account holder can contact the Google support team quite conveniently, regarding assistance for any kind of Gmail service related query. Gmail has a very efficient customer service team, which is available 24/7 for its customer assistance regarding different kinds of queries. For more queries like How can I recover my Gmail account if I lost my mobile number or how to recover Gmail id password without security question all problem solutions 1 call away from you. 

Comments

  1. Hi, I want to express my gratitude to you for sharing this fascinating information. It's amazing that we now have the ability to share our thoughts. Share such information with us through blogs and internet services.
    Visit site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provides a piece of new knowledge to me.
    visit site

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is awesome, very interesting article. I can imagine the energy and time you have invested on this powerful combination of words. Many articles I come across these days do not really dive this deep to make it clear to audience as you did. But believe me the way you interact is literally 100% perfect. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make on your blog, as well take the advantage to tell the world of the
    Outlook Bellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Roku Error Code 005 |+1 805 209 2307|

Recover Gmail Account with date of Birth |+1 805 209 2307|